Crystal-covered wedding shoes are the modern glass slipper, with stunning glamor and sparkle for any bride's big day. At BridalShoes.com, we specialize in adding crystals to any of our shoes, whether you want a completely crystallized shoe or crystals added in unique designs. We offer the most popular designs (shop those here!), but you can also request your own unique designs. We're happy to accommodate custom crystal requests! Any crystal design you can dream up could be yours. Click here to email us if you have a one-of-a-kind design or questions.
Ordering and Application Process:
Ordering your custom crystallized shoes is easy:
1. Add the shoe you would like to crystallize to your shopping bag
2. Visit the Custom Crystals page and add the design you would like to your shopping bag.
3. Checkout and place your order.
Once we receive your order, we will crystallize your shoes and then ship your shoes to you! All crystals are carefully applied by hand; please allow 3-5 business days to crystallize your shoe
before your order ships to you from our facility.
If you are interested in ordering a custom design, plus call us at (908) 840-4331 or email us at ShoeDeco@BridalShoes.com.
Please note that once the crystals are applied, the shoes are not returnable. We recommend you order the shoes first, try them on, and return them back to us to be crystallized to ensure the shoes fit. Just fill out the Custom Crystals Form and send it back with your shoes. This process will take a little longer with the back-and-forth shipping, but this process ensures that your shoes fit perfectly before they are customized and become non-returnable.
How to Dye & Add a Decoration, Too!
You can make your wedding shoes even more customized and one-of-a-kind with shoe dyeing and shoe decorations.
To also dye the shoes: Select "Yes" for shoe dyeing and your shoe dye color on the product page before your add your shoes to the shopping bag.
To also add a decoration: Select the decoration you would like to add from the shoe product page before adding the shoe to your shopping bag.
If you plan to dye and/or
decorate your shoes in addition to adding crystals, please allow 5-10 business days before your shoes ships from our facility. The shoes must be dyed before the crystals
are applied to ensure an even dye application.
With our custom crystal designs, you can customize nearly any shoe style to have the glam effect of crystallization! We take great care to expertly apply all of our crystals by hand, but there are some possible risks you should be aware of before ordering your custom crystal shoes.
1. Glue. Since we apply each individual crystal by hand in a very compact pattern you may see some glue in the crystallized area.This is not always the case, but if you look hard enough you may see it. The glue we use is heavy duty and dries clear so unless looking very closely you won't notice it.
2. Color Discrepancy. Due to individual monitor settings and the natural shine of crystals there may be some slight color discrepancy between what you see on your computer monitor or device screen and what you see in real life. The color appearance of our crystals may also appear differently in different types of light in person.This is natural given the nature of crystals' reflective properties.
3. Dyeing your crystallized shoes. If you plan to dye your shoes and get them crystallized you will need to have them dyed prior to the crystallization to ensure an even dye application. Click here for more information about shoe dyeing.
If you order a shoe and a crystal design that's not applicable to that particular shoe, we will not process the order and you will be notified immediately. For example, if you order the Peep Toe Platform Crystallization, but the shoe you ordered does not have a platform, the order will not be processed.
If you have any special comments about your order, or are ordering more than one shoe with the crystals, please let us know which shoe gets which crystal design in the “Special Instructions” field during the checkout process. This field appears on the final screen before you click the "Place Order" button.
All custom dyed, decorated, and crystallized shoes are final sale.